About HTML Formatter
This HTML code formatting tool is designed to provide a user experience similar to source code editors running on dedicated devices with operating systems such as Windows, macOS, or Linux. When using this tool, you can format your HTML code in real-time, with the option to choose additional preferences as desired.
This can help developers and web designers to write clean, professional-looking code, and make it easier to debug and maintain.
Is this tool safe?
This tool is developed to run entirely on the client-side, meaning all user-input data such as source code and files will not be sent to the server. Therefore, your source code and data will be safe and private.
What are the features of this HTML Formatter?
- It can be utilized to format your HTML code, which can enhance their structure and appearance.
- This tool allows you to open an HTML file (with extensions .html, .htm, or .txt) from your device as input.
- This tool is designed to optimize the workflow for working with HTML. You can expand the editor to full screen to maximize workspace while editing HTML code.
- This HTML Formatter tool works well on both desktop and mobile devices, including popular web browsers such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, and more.
How to use this HTML Formatter tool?
To use this tool, follow these steps:
- Copy and paste your raw HTML code into the code editor.
- Choose the desired formatting options, such as indentation size or print width.
- Click the
Format / Beautifybutton to process your HTML code.
- The formatted code will be displayed.
- You can copy or download the formatted code and use it in your web project.
How does this HTML formatting tool work?