About CSS Beautifier
This CSS beautifier tool is developed to provide a professional user experience. It can help you quickly format messy CSS code without the need to install any applications on your device. It aids in improving the readability and formatting of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) code. It takes poorly formatted CSS code and automatically formats it to adhere to a standard set of rules for consistency.
What are the features of this CSS Beautifier?
- It can be utilized to format your Cascading Style Sheets, which can enhance their structure and appearance.
- This tool allows you to open an CSS file (with extensions .css or .txt) from your device as input.
- This tool is designed to optimize the workflow for working with CSS. You can expand the editor to full screen to maximize workspace while editing CSS code.
- This CSS Beautifier tool works well on both desktop and mobile devices, including popular web browsers such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, and more.
How to use this CSS Beautifier tool?
To use this tool, follow these steps:
- Paste or type your CSS code into the input box provided. Additionally, you can open a CSS file from your device.
- Select the formatting options.
- Once you have selected your options, click the
Format / Beautifybutton to apply the formatting to your CSS code.
- Copy the resulting code and paste it back into your CSS file or web page. You can also save the beautified CSS file to your device.